We look forward to hosting your special day and thank you for considering our lodges
- they are all unique and very special venues and we’ll be doing our utmost to make sure your stay is fun, effortless and memorable.
We can provide the following for the bridal couple as part of our wedding package which include a 3 night stay:
- Ceremony and local minister (Excluding registration process, marriage certificate and Minister’s accommodation - subject to Minister’s availability.)
- Wedding dinner or luncheon or champagne breakfast (for guests staying at the lodge only)
- Open seating for guests alongside the bridal couple, limited to the number of guests allowed at the lodge. If more seats are required for more non-lodge guests, there will be an additional charge
- Sparkling wine in honeymoon suite with a surprise gift
- Bridal bouquet and buttonhole for groom
- Wedding cake (variety of options available)
Additional Services for Wedding Co-ordinator, not included:
- Professional Photographer
- Zulu dancers
- Flower arrangements
- Equipment hire
Guests in your party attending the wedding celebratory meal will not be charged an additional fee; it will be included in their standard accommodation tariff. Guests staying at other nearby lodges and attending the wedding meal will be charged an additional R275.00 per person to attend the ceremony and meal.
Thonga: Wedding ceremonies held at Thonga may be on the beach and are weather and tide dependant. Bridal couple & guests need to spend at least three nights at the lodge, before or after the ceremony. For Thonga Beach Lodge the total maximum number of people we can cater for is 30.