Your Wedding day should be nothing short of perfect. With a venue that overlooks the magnificent pool as well as boasting breath-taking Indian Ocean views, the scene is set. Our functions teams are here to guide you through the process making it fun and enjoyable, while ensuring that your wedding is planned to perfection. We will assist you with planning your wedding to your exact requirements and will organize all aspects of the wedding, from the minister and stationery to the décor, flowers, cake, hair and make-up, music, photographers, videographers, etc. Our main focus is to ensure your special day is one to remember and that you enjoy every moment so celebrate with us at Canelands Beach Club & Spa. Your wedding is in good hands.
Situated right on the beach in Salt Rock, Canelands Beach Club & Spa will provide a spectacular backdrop for your
wedding day. Your ceremony can take place barefoot on the beach [permit required to be arranged by our co-ordinator] or alternatively on the grass area overlooking the ocean. The reception will be held in the hotel’s restaurant area and accommodates a maximum of 60 guests [formal sit down seating with a dance floor inside].
Should you have more than 60 guests we can consider doing a cocktail set up in which case the maximum numbers are 70 – however please note for that option, all cocktail tables, chairs and ottomans need to be hired in for the wedding and do not form part of the wedding package.
Alternatively, should you have up to 100 guests for a sit down dinner we can assist – but it will entail the additional cost of hiring in a Bedouin marquee to cover the outside deck area as well as a platform to cover the pool so that additional tables can be placed in that area. The cost of that is in addition to the venue hire fee as well as the equipment required for the additional guests as far as the tables, chairs, cutlery, crockery and linen requirements.
• Complimentary honeymoon room on the night of your wedding day, which will be made available to you from 10h00 on the day of your wedding with check out being 11h00 the following day. This will enable you to dress for your wedding day in luxurious and peaceful surrounds and enjoy the splendours of a superb breakfast overlooking the Indian ocean. Pamper yourself with the onsite Spa, run by our fabulous Spa therapists – the perfect way to relax and get yourself ready for your big day.
• Complimentary champagne, rose petals & breakfast for the bridal couple.
i.e. Should you hire in a marquee we will oversee the set up in your absence.
• All other items pertaining to your wedding i.e. décor, flowers, centre pieces, guest gifts and stationery must be set up by your selected suppliers / wedding coordinator. We do have a list of preferred suppliers available in the area should you be needing them and once confirmation has been made with us, this list will be attached to your banqueting documentation.
• Cocktail Drinks on arrival @ R35.00 per person
• A enthusiastic and devoted kitchen, management and waiting team dedicated to making your wedding a memorable one.
• Free parking
Please note that there is a minimum two night stay over weekends and public holidays
To ensure your privacy, we will ensure that no other function is booked into our hotel on the day of your wedding.
A Venue Hire applies to all weddings hosted at Canelands and varies according to the number of guests.
Our wedding menus range from R320.00 to R490.00 per person
Please note that we are happy to discuss various options for guests requiring vegetarian/allergy related options.