South African wedding venues with vintage style
If you’re planning a wedding with a vintage theme, you need the perfect vintage style wedding venue to match. We searched through our wedding venues section to find ten of the best wedding venues across South Africa for a vintage themed wedding!
- Running WatersRunning Waters is the perfect setting for a vintage wedding. Adorned with gorgeous chandeliers and crystal lights, it’s a real fairytale setting. The wedding package also includes glamorous crystal Tiffany chairs and white and damask napkins, helping you to bring your vintage glamour theme to life!
For more information visit: www.runningwaters.co.za
- ValverdeIf you’ve been dreaming of a vintage themed wedding with a rustic twist, then Valverde is the wedding venue for you. The grounds are full of greenery, surrounded with romantic wrought iron, and the venue provides hessian overlays and black boards to add to your theme.
For more information visit: www.valverde.co.za
- The Private RoomThe Private Room overlooks the beautiful green belt of Kyalami. They aim to offer their couples something extraordinary and unforgettable. The wedding packages include everything you can think of, including candelabras perfect for a vintage themed wedding! The soft colours of the venue and the unique chairs also add to the vintage feel.
For more information visit: www.theprivateroom.co.za
- Kleinkaap Boutique HotelKleinkaap offers personalised weddings to all their brides. They only do one wedding at a time and have on-site coordinators available to deal with any stressful final touches. Couples have the choice of hosting their wedding inside the beautiful venue, which has rustic wooden ceilings and light fittings perfect for a vintage wedding, or in the grounds surrounding it.
For more information visit: www.kleinkaap.co.za
- Black Eagle VenueBlack Eagle Guest House and Conference Venue offers a beautiful backdrop for any style of wedding, but looks especially wonderful when dressed up for a vintage wedding. The ceilings are just begging to be draped in tulle and fairy lights, and the gorgeous grounds are perfect for a vintage kitchen tea!
For more information visit: www.blackeaglevenue.co.za
- Rickety Bridge WineryIf you’re searching for the perfect Franschoek wine estate wedding venue, then you need to consider the Rickety Bridge. Whether you want to get married in the picturesque grounds or in the charming Cape Dutch banqueting hall, which looks amazing when covered in twinkling lights, you’re sure to find the perfect setting for your vintage wedding here!
For more information visit: www.ricketybridgewinery.com
- Opstal RestaurantTake a look at Opstal Restaurant if you’re looking for a wedding venue near to Cape Town that is perfect for a vintage themed wedding. 120 guests can be hosted indoors at the Estate’s restaurant, or celebrate with up to 200 people in the grounds by making the most of the venue’s rustic style tent! This is ideal if you want to end your wedding day dancing under the stars.
For more information visit: www.opstal.co.za
- Hlanganani Weddings & FunctionsHlanganani is the Zulu word for ‘come together’, so consider this wonderful new wedding venue in Northern Kwa-Zulu Natal if your wedding is all about sharing your celebrations with your loved ones. The venue was built as owners Walter and Bianca wanted the perfect place to host their own wedding, which took place in March 2014. They now want to focus on your wedding, making sure it’s just as perfect!
For more information visit: www.hlangananiweddings.co.za
Image credit: Neil Cuninghame Photography
- Allesverloren Wine EstateIf you’re looking for a wine estate wedding venue for your vintage themed wedding, consider Allesverloren Wine Estate, the oldest wine estate in the Swartland. The beautiful venue is surrounded by elegant trees that you can drape in lights or hang lanterns from, and boasts custom made fine teak chairs to ensure you dine in style.
For more information visit: www.allesverloren.co.za
- Merwida Country ManorA glamorous, vintage wedding demands a glamorous wedding venue to match, and Merwida Country Manor is perfect. Travel up the long drive way to the elegant manor house, pose for pictures on the sweeping staircase and dine under the gilt detailed, high ceilings. A wedding indoors is ideal if you want elegance, whilst the outdoor patio is the place for a more rustic celebration.
For more information visit: www.merwida.co.za