Add some old fashioned glamour
Add a touch of retro-glamour to your wedding attire. Satin, lace, pearls and crystals can all bring a vintage edge to your wedding gown, take a look at our top 10 vintage-inspired gowns and find the perfect wedding dress for you.
- This stunning wedding dress from Elizabeth Wedding Gowns is perfect for a wedding that embraces retro romance. The pretty straps lead into a heavily detailed v-shaped neckline, accessorise with pearls and a vintage style headpiece to complete your look.
- A beautiful fishtail style gown, this wedding dress from Alfred Angelo is made from embroidered lace with metallic accents giving it an extra special feel. The heavy embellishment continues throughout the dress with crystal beading, rhinestones, pearls and sequins. Style 854.
- This strapless Jasmine Couture gown is delicate and effortless. The contrast of the heavy detailing at the bust and then the simple, long flowing skirt works beautifully together. The pleating on the dress gives the feel of old fashioned romance. Style T450.
- A heavily detailed gown from Cindy Bam. This dress is perfect for a wedding day that is all about retro romance. The lace detailed train and the backless style mean that this dress has the wow factor as you walk down the aisle.
- A beautiful asymmetrical wedding gown from Elizabeth Wedding Gowns, this dress is just full of amazing detail, from the embellishment across the bodice to the waist cinching belt and layered skirts.
- The Quinlynn gown from Maggie Sottero is delicate and dramatic. It’s the little details such as the Swarovski crystals and the satin floral waistband that make this gown unique and special.
- A beautiful gown from Elbeth Gillis, this trumpet style gown is made from Chantily lace and silk chiffon and completed beautifully with a tarnished silver vintage brooch trim.
- This strapless gown from Jasmine Collection has a great amount of detail in the fabric, combined with a simple style and cut. The textured fabric give the gown a couture feel, while the simple fishtail shape keep it looking classic.
- This silk taffeta and lace gown by Ian Stuart is the perfect dress for a vintage-style occasion. This a-line gown is completed with a coquettish statement bow and a scalloped neckline. If you want to cover-up a little more then you can opt to wear the matching bolero.
- This Ronald Joyce gown is the ideal statement dress. The a-line style skirt is heavily detailed and is filled with stunning embellishment, along with a delicate sweetheart neckline, this dress would make a perfect wedding gown for a variety of body types.
More Bridalwear Articles